skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
HaPPy??DayS
2007年12月19日水曜日
TV
I like watching TV.
When I have nothing to do, I usual watch TV.
TV is very useful instrument to kill time.
1 件のコメント:
megu
さんのコメント...
I think so too!!!
TV can kill time(>o<)
It is very good thing!!!
2007年12月19日 15:13
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Links
my podomatic
Tags
book report
(12)
juppun ha juubun
(3)
link
(6)
photos
(30)
presentation
(4)
WAI
(2)
HaPPy??DayS
読込中...
Books I have read
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2008
(10)
►
2月
(2)
►
1月
(8)
▼
2007
(50)
▼
12月
(16)
TV
Lunch
Pirate Adventures
Kumasan Burger
Friend
Fruits
We're Going on Picnic
Driving school
The Willow Pattern Plot
Sweet Potato
Cake Ranking
Birthday
Cake Ranking
Skating
The Fairground Ghost
Yatsushiro
►
11月
(26)
►
10月
(8)
自己紹介
u-ca
詳細プロフィールを表示
1 件のコメント:
I think so too!!!
TV can kill time(>o<)
It is very good thing!!!
コメントを投稿